Careers - Internships
Clinical: We offer a year round program for clinical internships and practicum for:
- MSW, MFT Interns;
- L1 Psychology Level Doctoral Candidates
- Doctoral Internship in Professional Psychology (APA accredited)
- Post-doctoral Fellowships (Clinical Psychology)
Volunteer opportunities available for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or Rehabilitation Counseling
- Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselor
- Chemical Dependency Specialty Certification
These opportunities are available in programs serving chemical dependent, HIV and dual diagnosis populations in all levels of care. Limited social work home-care visits are also available. Opportunity to provide individual, family and group counseling in cognitive behavioral and 12-step modalities are available at all of our locations.
Administrative: Internship opportunities available at our Tarzana location are:
- Public Health
- Business Administration
- Social Work
Internships and course completion hours are open in various Administrative areas within Tarzana Treatment Centers as required by individual student’s needs.